Maldenís 15th Annual Mardi Gras dinner banquet a huge SuccessNew Orleans came to Malden in full Mardi Gras fashion Saturday night. The 15th annual Mardi Gras Festival fundraising event held this past weekend at the Bootheel Youth Museum was beyond a success,...
Clarkton school district feels the harsh impact of recent flu EpidemicSeveral area schools have felt the impact of the recent flu epidemic. Monday, Feb. 13, was the first day since last Monday that the Clarkton school district held classes. According to school...
- Gideon to host Winterfest Pageant Feb. 25 (2/15/17)
- Local Emergency Management Associationís meeting touches on Cold Weather Hazards (2/15/17)
- Arrest made in shooting in Caruthersville, Mo. (2/15/17)
- Route 25 in Dunklin County reduced for roadside work (2/15/17)
- Ridgeview crowns V-Day Court (2/15/17)
- Clean-up continues after January Fire (2/15/17)
- Daisy Morris Nutrition and Activity Center Menus 2.20-2.24 (2/15/17)
- Malden Senior Citizens Nutrition Site Menus 2.20-2.24 (2/15/17)
- 4th Annual Dancing With the St. Teresaís Stars a Huge Success (2/8/17)
- Jackson Trail Ride (2/8/17)
- Risco Tigers are regular season, conference championsThe Tigers continued what is shaping up to be their best season in school history by adding the Tri County Conference championship to their list of accomplishments. The Reindeer werenít convinced that a Risco win was inevitable, and proved it by taking the first quarter 13-12, but the Tigers retook control of the direction of the contest, winning the remaining blocks 20-11, 16-7, and 22-12, to take the win, and the championship 70-43...
- Lady Green Wave trade off with Lady Eagles at Malden (2/15/17)
- Charleston nails down district seed with win over Malden (2/15/17)
- Green Wave split pair with Mules at Bernie (2/15/17)
- Tough fourth quarter dooms junior varsity Wave (2/15/17)
- Camels fall to East Prairie (2/15/17)
- Campbell gals host Indians (2/15/17)
Charles BaderFuneral services for Charles Bader, 65, of Qulin, will be held Thursday, Feb. 16, 2017 at St. Teresa Catholic Church in Glennonville with Father David Dohogne officiating. Mr. Bader passed away Feb....
Bonnie ScottBonnie Jean Scott, of Malden, passed away Feb. 10, 2017 at Ridgeview Living Community in Malden at the age of 82 years. Bradshaw Funeral Home of Malden is in charge of the arrangements.
James BaileyJames Bailey, of Campbell, passed away Feb. 11, 2017 at Piggott Community Hospital in Piggott, Ark. at the age of 77 years. Funeral services will be held Friday, Feb. 17, 2017 in the Landess Funeral...
Malden Police Reports 2.7 - 2.12 (2/15/17)February 07, 2017 Officers summonsed a 49-year-old female of Malden on the charges of Driving While Revoked and No Insurance. She is scheduled to appear in Malden Municipal Court on 03142017....
Malden Municipal Court Report January 10, 2017 (2/8/17)January 10, 2017 Susan Carrington, dog running loose, three counts animal registration, three counts no rabies tag, prosecution is deferred for one year; Esther Cooper, junk, rescheduled for February...
Malden Police Reports 1.31 - 2.6 (2/8/17)January 31, 2017 †On 01-31-2017, Malden Police summonsed a 24-year-old female of Clarkton for the charge of Expired Registration. She is scheduled to appear in court on 02-28-2017. On 01-31-2017,...
Latest State & Nation News