- Working together in the community (5/24/17)
- Bethany Church to host Spaghetti Dinner, Auction (5/24/17)
- Malden PD collects 30 pounds of prescription drugs on National Take Back Day (5/24/17)1
- Gideon Womanís Club meets (5/24/17)
- Risco May Yard of the Month (5/24/17)
- Risco Rural Independent Club holds May meeting (5/24/17)
- Caruthersville man arrested for child pornography (5/24/17)
- Malden City Council swears in new City Clerk during Monday nightís Meeting (5/17/17)
- Malden hosts 2017 commencement ceremony on Motherís Day (5/17/17)
- Gideon graduates 15 Many with Honors (5/17/17)
- Malden qualifies 11 to compete at state in track & fieldMalden head track and field coach, Andy Matthews, took his squad to Hillsboro on Saturday, May 13, to take part in the Class 2 Sectional 1 competition. The Green Wave ladies earned fourth in the meet while the boys took seventh. Joesee Perkins earned fourth in the boysí high jump, clearing six feet exactly...
- State Qualifiers (5/24/17)
- Deberry named head track coach (5/24/17)
- Green Wave Track and Field Booster honors athletes (5/24/17)
- Green Wave falls to Twin Rivers in championship game (5/24/17)
- Campbell loses tough one to South Pem for district title (5/24/17)
- Cooter downs Gideon to repeat as district champs (5/24/17)
Kenny CollinsKenny Collins, 64, of Malden, passed away Thursday, May 18, 2017 at his residence. Mr. Collins, son of Kenneth Roy and Louise Campbell Collins, was born on Saturday, May 31, 1952 in Sikeston, Mo. He...
Paul Dover, Jr.Paul Sampson Dover, Jr., 58, of Campbell, passed away May 13, 2017 at St. Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau. Mr. Dover, son of Paul Sampson Dover, Sr. and Mary Annalou McGee Dover, was born...
Irene WinstonIrene Winston, 92, of Cape Girardeau passed away Friday, April 21, 2017. She was born January 6, 1925, in Marked Tree, Ark., to the late Ben and Mary (Sones) Shepard. Irene worked for many years as...
Malden Municipal Court Report April 25, 2017 (5/24/17)Jada Miller, animal registration, guilty, violation taken care of, payment agreement signed; Gunner Williams, dog running loose, guilty, paid in full; Mike Jaco, dangerous building, rescheduled for...
Malden Police Reports 5-18-17 through 5-21-17 (5/24/17)May 18, 2017 On 05-18-2017, Malden Officers summonsed a 22-year-old female of Malden for Expired Registration and No Proof of Insurance. She is scheduled to appear in court on 06-27-2017. On...
Malden Police Reports 5.10 - 5.15 (5/17/17)May 10, 2017 Officers summonsed a 39-year-old female of Malden on the charges of Defective Equipment and No Insurance. She is scheduled to appear in Malden Municipal Court on 06132017. May 11, 2017...
Latest State & Nation News