MIRMA Awards Malden for GrantsDuring their regular scheduled meeting Monday night, the Malden City Council’s primary focus was to vote on items discussed during the recent workshop, where they sort out concerns, problems or...
United Methodist Chili Day & Bazaar a SuccessThe United Methodist Church of Malden’s Annual Chili Day Bazaar was a huge success, thanks to the Malden community and the bazaar supporters, according to the United Methodist women, who host the...
- Malden improvement projects (11/22/17)
- Veterans honored with program at Risco School (11/22/17)
- It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas... (11/22/17)
- Christmas Toy Drive has change of venue (11/22/17)
- NMCFRC to hold Breakfast With Santa (11/22/17)
- Ridgeview Living Center holds Pre-Thanksgiving celebration (11/22/17)
- Jackson attends trail ride in Doniphan (11/22/17)
- Ridgeview residents have Branson Day (11/22/17)
- Dunklin County Genealogical Society (11/22/17)
- NARFE to meet at Kennett (11/22/17)
- Boys Basketball Preview: Bernie looks to put up big numbers in return to prominenceThe pieces appear in place for the Bernie Mules varsity boys basketball team to put up big numbers in the 2017-18 season. The Mules return virtually all of its offense off of last season’s squad that finished 14-13 at the varsity level. “We’ve got 99.9 percent of our scoring back from last year and we are bringing up some guys - Zoll, Slavings and Ellenburg - who were pretty successful on junior varsity last season,” Bernie head coach Brad Botsch said. ...
- Boys Basketball Preview: Risco hopes for repeat success (11/22/17)
- Boys Basketball Preview: Clarkton looks to continue success with newcomers (11/22/17)
- Boys Basketball Preview: Gideon looks to make noise with youthful squad (11/22/17)
- Boys Basketball Preview: Veteran Delta C-7 squad looks to make noise (11/22/17)
- SD ROUNDUP: NMCC holds off SCC for Pre-Turkey Classic title (11/22/17)
- Kennett middle school boys basketball program takes pair from Malden (11/22/17)
Nadine PavyNadine Sherman Pavy, of Malden, was born August 27, 1939, in Malden, to Earl Beaird and Mildred Marie Singleton Beaird, and departed this life November 19, 2017 at Poplar Bluff Regional Medical...
James ThomasonJames Irvin Thomason, 80, of Malden, passed away November 17, 2017 at Delta South Skilled Nursing & Rehab. James was born Sept. 17, 1937, in Harrell, Ark., to Nolan Travis Thomason and Virginia...
Hester Virginia LawsHester Virginia Laws was born July 26, 1923 in Little Walnut, Mo., to the late Harry B. Kneibert and Ethel M. Blades Kneibert. She departed this life Wednesday, November 15, 2017 at Cypress Point...
Malden Police Reports 11-14-17 through 11-19-17 (11/22/17)November 14, 2017 Officers summonsed a 44-year-old male of Campbell on the charges of Speeding and No Insurance. He is scheduled to appear in Malden Municipal Court on 12122017. Officers summonsed a...
Malden Municipal Court Report October 10, 2017 (11/22/17)October 10, 2017 Art Lee Waters, improper registration, no insurance, pled guilty, found guilty, payment agreement signed, driving while revoked, pled not guilty, continued to December 12; Terry R....
Malden Police Reports 11.8 - 11.13 (11/15/17)November 8, 2017 On 11-8-17, Malden Officers summonsed a 28-year-old female of Parma for the charges of Expired Registration and No Insurance. She is scheduled to appear in court on 12-12-2017....
Latest State & Nation News